Thursday, December 27, 2007

PEDIA CHECK

Anton visited his pedia last December 22 and at 18 months he is 13 kilos and 84 cm tall. The pedia also gave him the DPT booster and she warned me that Anton will have a fever for about 2 days since the shot was malapot. I didn't bother asking for more details since Anton rarely gets a fever after shots. In fact his last fever was 6 months ago.

After pedia we went to Powerplant because I had to return a purchase. While we were eating merienda at Shakey's I felt Anton getting warmer. So we hurriedly went home and by then he had a full blown fever at 38.8 degrees. I had to give him paracetamol since I wasn't yet able to visit a homeopathic doctor. His fever went on until the following evening. Thank God he was well by the 24th so Neal and I could go out on a date. Here's a pic of Anton while he was at the peak of his fever. Notice his droopy eyes, red face and the P75 pajama I was able to buy at the Tektite Tiangge.

1 comment:

Paul and Toni said...

hi maybelle! now i know overweight nga si lance. dine-deny ko pa eh. hehe! lance is 13kgs and 85cms now and is on his 15th month. pinapag-diet na nga ako nung pedia niya. hehe!