Thursday, December 20, 2007

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

I've accepted that I'm stuck with the 20 lbs. preggy weight and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Being top heavy I couldn't fit in the XL sizes of Kamiseta and Bayo button down blouses even before I got pregnant so just imagine how depressed I was after delivery. I couldn't fit in anything. Thank God my sister was still here in the country at that time. We went to the places where she shops and I was able to survive. At first I was holding off shopping since I knew I will be losing the weight soon, but after 18 months it's time to look good at the shape I'm in. Here's a few shops that I frequent now. Let me know if you can recommend me some more.
  1. Marks & Spencer - I bought my top for Anton's baptism here. This is also my first clothing purchase after delivery. At first I thought it was all pangmatanda but they have great tops pala sometimes.
  2. Apple & Eve - They carry sizes up to XXL. I keep coming back to this store, before and after I got pregnant. Love their styles!
  3. ABU - When I need a cheap T-shirt this is the place to be. They often have half-priced sales so I always watch out for it.
  4. She - From the same owners of Plains and Prints, this is plus-size clothes with style.
  5. Dorothy Perkins - This is the shop I'm loving now. Great quality at great prices. Just bought my skinny jeans here and it's a perfect fit.
  6. Last but not least there's the trusty Tiangge :)

4 comments:

Vina P said...

hi maybelle! pareho tayo ng mga pinupuntahan stores ah. couldn't get rid of my excess weight just yet! i need more determination LOL. for office clothes, i also buy in landmark (pili lang nga) and kisses & co. pero marks & spencer pa rin ang the best for me.

Maybelle said...

hi vina! ang hirap magpapayat no esp ngayong xmas season :) i better check out kisses & co. thanks for the tip

Maybelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

hi maybelle! try mo debenhams. some tops are cheaper than marks & spencer.