Friday, October 10, 2008

THINKING TOO MUCH

There are so many things that's stressing me out the past 2 weeks.
  1. Work - I don't even know how to begin this. Basta it's pretty serious that I'm thinking of a transfer, a new career or just be housewife for a while. Now when I think about me staying at home that will give me more stress. Haaay confusing I know!
  2. Preschool Hunting - Neal has been bugging me for days. We should put Anton to school na. Naawa daw sya kapag walang kalaro ang anak nya. He follows the kids around in the playground. Uhaw sa playmates!
  3. Household - We have been maid-less for a month now. We decided not to get another all-around help because they just give me and my yaya headaches. So now I help with the house chores, which puts my hubby further down my 'to-do' list. Pun not intended :)
  4. Anton - His attention span did improve but tamad pa din magsalita. And he has new behaviors - covering his ears and hitting his head. After 2 months on the GFCF and organic diet he suddenly showed this kind of behavior. Even though his therapist said that these are all sensory-related naloloka ako!

I'll stop at #4. Baka lalo pa akong ma-stress. So that's why I'm not updating my blog. Now I have to pump my milk and get back to work. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Pat said...

hi maybelle, relax ka lang. take it one step at a time. :)