Since my husband gave me the absolute power to choose Anton's preschool super pressured ako. I'll hopefully start the school hunt by November. Unfortunately I'm too busy with work now so all I can do is start calling the schools and check their websites. I'm also always checking Mom Exchange for the school reviews and Preschool Choices for their school listing.
So far I'm looking at these schools. Second Mom, Learning Jungle, Cambridge in the Pasig/Ortigas area or Cambridge, Toddlers Unlimited, Early Achievers in the Makati area. Although we live in Makati it might be better to send Anton to a school in the Pasig area where I work. Since I'm a more reliable driver (well not exactly the driving part but definitely the punctuality part) I can drop off Anton on my way to work.
If you guys have any recommendations please leave a note for me. Location is very much important since we don't have a driver. I'm specially looking for a progressive or Montessori school anywhere in Makati/Fort or the Pasig area (Kapitolyo, private villages or Ortigas Center).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had a trial class at Cambridge Binondo. Decided against them bec they were magulo. I wanted Toddlers U sana, but far naman from us, in Manila. We finally decided on Little Presidents, in Nagtahan area. Hirap maghanap ng preschools! :)
hi jenny! we have a trial w/ toddlers ultd next. but im sold already wala akong time mag school hunting
Post a Comment