I can't believe it was only Nov. 21 that I wrote my last post. It feels like a lifetime for me. Since then my yaya quit her job, I am now an all-around yaya, maid and milk supplier (for Anton only hehe) of my 2 boys, I opened an online store and I've resigned from my job of 5 years.
Things are just crazy but right now I'm thanking my yaya for giving me the chance to quit my job which I've been thinking of for some time, be more hands-on in raising Anton, make my family be closer to each other and give me a chance to do something else.
I've never been without a helper since Anton was born. But now I've decided to take care of my household myself. Neal wants me to get another helper though so that I can be more flexible. Maybe in the future. Right now I'm just enjoying my crazy busy life with my two boys. I never thought life can be so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! congrats, Maybelle for taking the leap. I wish i could do the same...
Post a Comment