Thursday, January 01, 2009

A DIVERSION

I have been such a mommy since Anton's yaya left. I did nothing but housework and babysit. I've also been going to work to make sure I finish my unfinished business, fix all the stuff in my desk and to compose my farewell emails to my contacts haha. But Neal gave me a diversion from all that. Just before Christmas he bought me a Twilight DVD. I haven't read the books but I wanted to watch the movie. Neal watched it first and he wondered what the fuss was all about. He said the story isn't nice and the girl in it wasn't even pretty. The first time I watched it was 4 days ago and I've already watched in thrice. The first time I wasn't even able to finish it cos Anton woke from his nap. The next time I watched it I made sure Anton is really fast sleep so that I can concentrate for a couple of hours. The story is really predictable and cheesy. Reminds me of Sweet Dreams books I used to read back in high school. But its such a guilty pleasure. The story is just fascinating and the actors really did a good job. And don't get me started on how hot Edward Cullen is. This actor will be the next sexiest guy I bet. Then I see his interviews on youtube with that messy hair. I had to do a double take to make sure it was the same guy. I may be the last one to watch this movie but I have also been bitten. Now all I have to do is watch this movie some more to get it out of my system.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 2009! :)