Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2ND VISIT

We had our 2nd visit with Anton's developmental pedia yesterday. It was not a good time since Anton just woke up from his siesta so he was irritable. He was crying while we were in the waiting area and he was leading us down the stairs. Gusto na umuwi.

To cut the story short, just like our first visit, Anton was crying the whole time. Dr. Dimalanta once again told us not to mind Anton, to just let him cry cos he will stop soon enough.

Did not happen. He was crying for 15 minutes. Then he stopped. Then he cried again. Best actor nga daw sabi ni Doc hahaha. But he did sort the shapes Doc gave him. A little improvement than last time.

Doc prescribed to him Arctic Cod Liver Oil which I bought from his clinic for P1,500 and he was put on a strict GFCF diet. Anton and I have been on this diet for 3 weeks now and Doc gave me new rules. White rice pala is not pwede because it's polished. It should be unpolished organic rice pala. And now I have to give Anton purely organic food, right up to the salt and pepper we use. Slowly but surely ... that's all I can say.

No comments: