Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GARAGE SALE

I had my first ever garage sale last Sunday at the QC Circle and I think it went pretty well. I had a lot of baby stuff (Anton's old stuff) plus my sister's size 1-2 clothes and I was able to sell 90% of my stuff :) Not bad eh?

I also loved it when my buyers already put on Anton's old hats and shoes and then they show it to me. Truly one man's old stuff is another man's treasure.

After the sale my body ached all over. I haven't felt that tired in a long time and I'm thinking my age is showing. Was only able to treat myself to a massage last night since Anton was demanding when I went home so I just couldn't leave him.

Thanks to Ting for organizing this sale. I'll definitely join another one soon.
(Photo credit: Ting)

No comments: