Pero nalungkot ako pagbukas ko sa kanya. Kay liit :( Just look at the size difference w/ Mamy Poko which Anton uses.
Monday, November 03, 2008
PAMPERS XXL
I was excited when my sis-in-law texted me saying she has some Pampers XXL for Anton. She said this is not yet available in the market. Pampers is Anton's diaper brand until he was over a year old, or until nagkasya pa sa kanya ang XL size.

Pero nalungkot ako pagbukas ko sa kanya. Kay liit :( Just look at the size difference w/ Mamy Poko which Anton uses.
In fairness kasya pa naman pero sakto na sa waist and super low waist hehe.
Pero nalungkot ako pagbukas ko sa kanya. Kay liit :( Just look at the size difference w/ Mamy Poko which Anton uses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi maybelle, you use this pang overnight? i use kse pampers comfort sa gabi. pero good news for me na magka XXL na. i get XL kse.
hi pat! nung kasya pa kay anton ang pampers we use pampers all night. anton really pees a lot at night kasi. for day lang namin ang pampers comfort. now we use mamy poko day and night
I just bought Pampers Active Baby and Belle got rashes! Buti na lang I bought a small pack lang. Hiyang kami sa Giggles. Wala kasi stock last time I went to SM. I want to try mamypoko too, kaya lang, medyo mahal. :(
Post a Comment