Saturday, January 31, 2009

ABSENT

Anton was absent from school last Tuesday to Friday. That's 4 days for me taking care of a sick toddler and no alone time whatsoever. Anton was extra fussy and defiant and my patience was really tested. He didn't want his temperature taken (I hope I get my Exergen from my sister soon!), he didn't want to eat, didn't want to take his medicines and just wanted to nurse the whole day. For the first time we didn't go the the pedia. I just used his old homeopathic meds and I think I'm getting better at giving the right meds because Anton recovered fairly fast. He was well by Thursday afternoon but I still didn't send him to school Friday morning so that he can rest some more.

I swear I thought I would go crazy. Well this is the choice I made so I just have to accept it. Good thing everything will be normal again on Monday. Yipee!

No comments: