It's my 4th day as a full time mom and I'm starting to get in the groove. A big part of it is I found a darling cleaning lady who can come in 2x or 3x a week. Anton also started school already so his mood is so much better compared to the past weeks. And unlike before I don't have to stress myself thinking how I can take a leave from work just to drive Anton to his class or therapy sessions. Anton's schedule is quite full so me being his driver is a great idea.
Right now Anton is watching DVD as I type this. He still cannot stay more than 1 meter away from me cos he wants his dede even if he just had his snack. Oh well that's really how it is diba? I hope I can keep myself sane but so far so good. Definitely the best decision I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info
Post a Comment