I just learned about this movie yesterday morning while we were at SM Bicutan. It's the first (and maybe the last) movie starring 2 of the biggest Asian stars, Jackie Chan and Jet Li. I did not even know it was showing already until I texted CTC for the current movies. There were 2 theaters in Powerplant showing this movie (out of 6 theaters) and all the evening shows last night were packed. In fact we had to settle for a later show because the next screening (we were buying the tickets an hour before the show) only had seats in the first 2 rows.
The movie was pretty entertaining though the story was predictable and a bit cheesy. This is a lighter movie compared to Hero and Crouching Tiger. I would even say it's for the whole family since there was a lot of comedy and there wasn't too much blood. And the actors were great. But I just thought the fight scene of Jackie Chan and Jet Li took too long. It really looks like this is the first and last time they'll do it and they wanted to give everyone something to remember. The American actor did a great job too. He's the same kid from Sky High and I think he's a very effective actor.
Check out the official site here.
I'm glad I saw this movie. I just love Jackie Chan and Jet Li. And what did my hubby want to watch? The Superhero Movie! Buti nalang napigilan ko.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment