Thank God I'm now back to work. I have been on leave the whole week last week (exept for Wednesday afternoon) because my yaya has been sick.
She was not feeling too well last Tuesday so I took care of Anton the whole day. The next day she felt better so I went to the office that afternoon. But when I came home I could see she has colds and her eyes were watery. The next day she had a fever and had red spots all over her body. So what else can I do but take her to the doctor. With Neal watching over Anton we went to Medical Plaza and she was diagnosed with strep infection, and this was later confirmed from the blood tests she had. It's basically a bacterial throat infection and the doctor said she can pass it on to my son. I sent her to my mom's house while she recovers.
The last time I had no yaya was when I was still on maternity leave. Well I had a yaya but I still had no house help that time so I was really all alone with my baby. Anyway, I can't even start to explain how tired I was. And may I also add that Anton had a slight fever starting Saturday afternoon? It really went from bad to worse.
But no matter how stressed and tired I was it was good to have some quality time with Anton. And I was able to list new rules for my yaya. Oh another good thing, I think I was able to lose at least a pound from my 4-day Mommy Takeover :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment