I am so tamad to blog these days. It's because of work and 'the blog'. Unless you've been living under a rock the past 2 months I'm sure you know what blog I'm referring to.
Enough of my excuses. It's time to blog about the past (naturally).
In my last post I was trying to get a lot of things done while my officemates were out on their summer outing.
1. Do my performance appraisal - NOT SUCCESSFUL
2. Organize my files - SUCCESSFUL BUT COULD HAVE DONE BETTER
3. Have a haircut - NOT SUCCESSFUL
4. Go to Anton's OT - NOT SUCCESSFUL
Obviously I didn't get much done. And it's because Anton had another fever Thursday night. I was hinayang with the OT so I was thinking of still going til the last minute but then my momminess kicked in. I realized that there are many germs in the therapy center and if he rested he might be well enough by Saturday to go to Kindermusik. And that's exactly what happened. Unlike his fever the other week which lasted for almost 48 hours, this fever was gone in less than 24 hours.
So at least Anton was well again that weekend. That's the good part. The bad part is my yaya took a leave. It was her birthday last Saturday and asked for 2 days off. I really missed her. I did not have a break from Anton for 2 whole days. Though I love to take care of Anton on weekends I would need my 'alone time'. Maybe 1 hour in the morning and another hour in the afternoon. Just a short break from the endless breastfeeding sessions and exhausting playtime. As I always say Anton is a high need baby and he is at his peak. Some moms I know say this will improve by the time they're 3 or 4. I really hope so.
So that's my update. Can't wait for tomorrow. Big holiday and I have a yaya. Will be back on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment