Monday, April 14, 2008

NO SHOW

We were in the middle of our Kindermusik trial in New Manila when I felt Anton getting warmer. I thought it was just the heat, but when we went home he definitely grew warmer.

And I was really sad because I knew he would miss his show day at Little Gym.

I was expecting a big bang from Anton. He really likes Teacher Paolo.

But there won't be a show day very soon. For now this is his last quarter at TLG.

Because I will transfer him to Kindermusik.

I'm really so sad.

Here he is the other week.

Anton loves to go inside the hotdog.


And shoot the balls in the basket.

Anton has 1 more class this Sunday. Last time to shake the bells, play the drums and the works.

Bye bye Little Gym.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

awww. he's leaving TLG? why the shift to Kindermusik? =)

Pat said...

hi, i'm planning to enroll tina in kindermusik too. altho never mag match ang trial class nila with my sched. how was it?

Vina P said...

hi maybelle! feedback on kindermusik ok? i was supposed to enroll my zoe in the summer classes in cambridge in the fort pero hindi kami natuloy. sayang.

Maybelle said...

hi vina! i also had a trial with teacher bedi at cambridge fort last year. i enrolled anton in the 'our time' class kahit na 5classes to go nalang for this unit. i'd love to get kasi the materials :)

Maybelle said...

hi pat! kindermusik is great esp with the right teacher. as in all classes its really who youre comfortable with. my first choice sana is with teacher jeannie at kindermusik cubao but her class is full so i opted for dr liz and its great so far. nag-enroll na nga agad ko diba? :)

kindermusik cubao is their main studio and they still have an open slot for the saturday morning session (pero ibang teacher). the summer unit starts this saturday so pwede ka pa humabol.

Maybelle said...

hi kelly! pagod na kasi ako humabol kay anton sa tlg hahaha! kidding aside, i love their materials - cd, instruments, books. and we can play with them everyday at home!