After months of getting visas from 3 embassies my mom is off to her trip. I only wish for her good health and a safe journey so that she can really enjoy her vacation. My mom has diabetes and high blood so when one is off she really gets weak. So weak that the last time it hit she was rushed to the ER in San Francisco and my uncle had to pay the hospital a lot since my mom didn't have insurance. So this time we bought insurance and I hope my mom won't have the need to use it. Bye Mamu! Anton and I will miss you so much!
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
BON VOYAGE MAMU
After months of getting visas from 3 embassies my mom is off to her trip. I only wish for her good health and a safe journey so that she can really enjoy her vacation. My mom has diabetes and high blood so when one is off she really gets weak. So weak that the last time it hit she was rushed to the ER in San Francisco and my uncle had to pay the hospital a lot since my mom didn't have insurance. So this time we bought insurance and I hope my mom won't have the need to use it. Bye Mamu! Anton and I will miss you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment