Thursday, September 18, 2008

GFCF GOODIES

We've been on the GFCF diet for 2 months already and I am so happy that I can still enjoy some of my fave foods from Impy and Janise.

I saw Impy's flyer in Able Center. Impy has a shop at the Corinthian Clubhouse and we get our bread rolls and hotdogs there. Her hotdogs are really yummy. They are softer compared to the ones available from Healthy Options. She also has ice cream, cookies, waffles and different kinds of frozen meat. Her products are on the expensive side so I'll just try to make homemade tocino and longganisa. For the complete list look here.

I got to know of Janise naman thru Ting during the n@w garage sale. Thank God I found her! See her Multiply site here. She sells the best and most affordable GFCF cookies. She also has stuff that can be bought from Healthy Options like flours and pasta but I prefer going to her. Since her son is also on the diet she knows which products are no longer GFCF like the gluten free pasta I bought in Healthy Options before. Buti nalang I mentioned it to her nalaman ko tuloy. Basta she is so helpful and I order from her every week. She couriers the goodies to me sa office. Anton loves the vanilla cookies as you can see from the pics below and I ADORE the crinkles. Thanks to Janise and her cousin who bakes these goodies I can satisfy my choco craving.



Mmmmm..... so good!

No comments: