Friday, September 19, 2008

LONG LUNCH

I really try hard to keep my lunch/errand breaks short but today I got back to the office just before 3pm. I had a plan. Go to Megamall (5 min drive from work on a good day), have Anton's pic printed for his Kindermusik class and have my toes painted. But this simple plan took me 3 hours compared to just 2 hours when I had my haircut all the way in Legaspi Village Makati.

It's mostly the fault of Megamall. As usual it was overly traffic. The Bldg A multi-level parking was full but I was third in line so I thought I had a good chance of getting in. After 15 mins the 2 cars in front of me drove away. Smart move. While I had to wait until it was 12:45pm bago ako umalis.

Well I could have had Anton's pic printed anywhere but I really wanted to go to Tips 'N Toes for my nails. I have a suki kasi there and they have the nail polish color that is just perfect for me. So anyway I drove away and went to Shang Mall. I first had Anton's pic printed in Digiprint. I usually go to Fuji but since I was in a hurry and its for someone else naman pwede na. Digiprint is really fast as in 2 mins lang. But as expected the quality is not that nice. Will still have Anton's precious pics printed in Fuji. Then I ate beef stew from Kimchi and off I went to find a nail salon. The lady guard directed me to the Nail Spa on the 5th floor. The place is really nice and the sofas are very comfy. I was also impressed by their gamit. The have a really neat tray and they soak all their cutters and stuff agad when not in use. And ang sarap ng masahe nila sa paa. Haay sarap I can't wait to have a foot scrub with them. Plus they're more mura pa than Tips 'N Toes. I definitely will be back. But I need to buy my own polish. They don't have my fave polish so I had to settle for another color.

So kahit na-late ako sa 2:30 meeting ko (na di ko na din pinuntahan hehe) naka-discover naman ako ng bagong nail salon :) Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: