Friday, May 02, 2008

IRON MAN

It was our 5th anniversary of being together (as BF/GF) yesterday and our schedules were full. Full of errands for me and work for Neal.

I was out of the house by 9am to drive my mom home to QC, do some groceries and get Anton a haircut. Neal on the other hand has to check on his agents who were in an exhibit in Cash and Carry and conduct a seminar in Moonwalk by 5 pm.

But since it was a special day for us Neal managed to get home by 9 pm to pick me up and off we went to Powerplant to watch Iron Man.

I wasn't very excited about this movie when I first saw the trailer. I didn't know who this character was and playing the lead pa was Robert Downey Jr. I loved RDJ back in his Chances Are, Only You and Heart and Souls days, but after the drug addiction he lost his appeal (for me at least). So since this is a huge movie I wasn't too sure that RDJ would be the best actor for this film.

At the start of the movie I was unsure. But as the movie went on and I saw the real character of Tony Stark (aka the Iron Man), I believed it. RDJ became Tony Stark. He was perfection. And Gwyneth Paltrow did a wonderful job as Ms. Potts as well. The story was superb, the script was great and I just love his costume. I'll surely be talking about this movie for a while. And I want to watch it again. Because I just found out that there's a teaser pa pala for part 2 after the credits. That I have to watch for myself.

2 comments:

Pat said...

we watched rin last fri and i enjoyed it too. sayang if you didn't see the clip after the credits. may excuse ka na to watch again tonight. hehehe

Maybelle said...

hi pat! hindi ko pa sya napapanod ulit huhuhu