We visited 2 schools today and I really felt like a mommy :) We were on full force. Neal and yaya were there and if my mom was in town I'm sure she will go as well.
First stop was Happy Hearts Preschool at Rockwell Club. This is the nearest toddler school from our house and I really hoped they would be affordable. Well they were not which is to be expected since they're in one of the Rockwell towers. Majority of the class were foreigners and all of them live in Rockwell. Their monthly fee is P22k for a 3hr 5x a wk class. For the amenities and teacher-student ratio I don't think it's worth it. But Anton really enjoyed himself and refused to leave. But we have to go because since we have to find something else Mommy and Daddy can afford :)
Next stop and the winner is Toddlers Unlimited in Salcedo Village. I heard good feedback from this school and I really wanted to visit them for the longest time. I was just concerned about the distance from our house which isn't really bad come to think of it. Mas malayo pa nga his therapy class. We will try out the 2x a wk class, 2 hrs a day. Either me or Neal will drop yaya and Anton off then they will take a cab going home. I saw one of my classmates pa from college there. She was picking up her daughter at sabi nya sa Toddlers na daw ako. According to her Toddlers is the cheapest in the area. She will make bantay pa daw my son hehe. Gusto na nya i-partner ang daughter nya sa son ko. Sayang daw her daughter who just turned 2 is in a different class.
We're going on a trial next Tuesday and I can go inside the classroom. Even if there are more schools in Salcedo Village and the Fort area I want to stop looking already. I think it's pretty easy and safe to catch a cab in Salcedo Park. And from what I saw earlier, there were only 6 students and there were 2 teachers and 1 yaya in Anton's class. Tapos there's free snacks pa from Mon-Thurs. And there were more affordable than I imagined. I guess because its just 2x a wk. Verdict - what's not to like right? Sold to Mommy and Daddy, and yaya too kasi may Starbucks sa baba ng bldg hehe!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment