Monday, November 03, 2008

PROUD

I usually borrow Neal's old corolla on Wednesdays when my car is coding. It's a M/T which should not be a problem but his corolla is really pawis steering and the pedals are so low and tigas that everytime I use his car namamatayan ako at least once.

The other Wed on my way home I went to McDo El Pueblo for a drive thru. When I was just about to exit El Pueblo this car in front on me stopped for a really long time and when it was time to drive again namatayan ako. I automatically turned off the a/c but silly me forgot to turn off the headlights. So when I tried it again the battery was dead. Thank God there were no cars behind me and I called Neal agad. A car suddenly appeared and I can see he was pissed. I stepped out of the car to find someone to push my car. Alam ko papagalitan ako ni Neal cos he said nasisira daw ang car nya sakin. That time he was in a good mood and he just asked if I knew how to jump-start. Mukhang mahina na daw ang battery ng car nya. Two men suddenly offered their help and pushed my car. I failed the first time but was a success on the second try.

Not bad eh? The guy behind me didn't even have to wait 3 mins :)

Guess what the hubby said when he got home - "I'm so proud". Aba, dapat lang no :) How many of my fellow mommies know how to jump-start a car?

No comments: