I was able to visit Toddlers Unlimited this week. Last Tuesday I sat in Anton's entire class and talked with his teachers. There were times he will go to me and sit on my lap. Teacher Maica told me that he will usually just sit on the mat with his other classmates.
Here's their art time. I expected worse. Anton just got a little bit of paint on his shirt.


This is romp time. Anton loves loves this part of the class. But the teachers really have to be on their toes. Last week Anton had a forehead bump with one of the boys in his class and the Aussie boy cried and his forehead got really red. Anton naman deadma lang. This time Anton fell on his classmate and landed on the poor girl's face. Nothing serious but the little girl really cried out loud. I warned them, Anton is pretty rough.

These are photos from yesterday's class. Yaya took all of these cos I was busy making chika with the other mommies as you can see.



I love going to Anton's school. If only I can every time ...
2 comments:
Hi Maybelle! I wait for Belle to finish her toddler class, 2 1/2 hrs, just sitting there, chatting with some mommies and grannies. Boring really. I wish there was a gym nearby. :)
Hi Jenny. You can bring your laptop with you and surf away :)
Post a Comment