Thursday, November 13, 2008

READY FOR SCHOOL

I am confident that Anton is really ready for school. He is now able to sit and play for about 20 minutes straight and he loves playing with the other kids in the playground. But I was not counting on naman of being overconfident that I missed his trial session last Tues and today being his first official and paid-for class.

We are closing a project in the office and I just couldn't miss it. Next week I'll make bawi. Hopefully they will still let me sit in the class pa.

Here are a few pics of Anton last Tues for his trial class. Thanks to yaya for these precious photos and video.


He was the first in class.


I guess this is their free play time.


Singing Mr. Sun.



They made jello :) Anton took home a cup and ate it the next day.


Snack time. Anton here checking out the feast hehe.


Ang bait o kinakain ang baon nyang grapes.

Pero hindi napigilan. Nang-agaw ng crackers ng classmate.

Romp time

Last but not least, walang pic nitong watermelon activity so here's a vid :)


1 comment:

Jen said...

We enrolled Belle to toddler school too. But I haven't posted about it yet. Belle loves Little Presidents Learning Palace. :)