I just want to throw out my opinion on the last 2 movies I saw. We watched Hancock the other Saturday in Powerplant and Wanted last Sunday in Greenbelt 3. Hands down Wanted was the better movie. And I think James McAvoy is hot. I don't know this guy, it's the first time I've seen him in a movie but he has a great character and I'm loving him.
It's also the first time I watched a movie in G3 after 3 years. Powerplant I think has a bigger screen but G3 has better seats and much better popcorn. But we will still take Powerplant any day. It's only 5 minutes away from Anton :)
Speaking of hot men I discovered something on TV. Lipstick Jungle is on 2nd Avenue every Mondays 9pm. I stumbled on this show a couple of weeks ago and I usually don't bother with those kinds of shows since I can't watch it naman every single week but then I saw this young hot guy who is having an affair with the blonde woman. Then I was hooked. I don't even know the guy's name but he's so cutie. Sobra akong inspired baka magkaron na ng kapatid si Anton. Let's just say Neal also loves this show. Hahahaha!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment