Rain or shine (most likely it will be rain according to this) Neal is taking us with him on his business leisure trip (his incentive for reaching his sales quota) to Marco Polo Cebu from tomorrow til Sunday. I would have loved to stay at Shangri-la Mactan but their rate is P6,500++ per night compared to free rooms at Marco Polo. So saan ka pa diba? Maybe we'll have a day trip at Shang or at some beach when the weather permits because Anton just loves the sand.
I just called up Marco Polo to check on some of their amenities and I was disappointed. I asked if they had hair dryers and they do, I asked if they had a play room and they did though it's P100 daw per hour in excess of the free first 30 mins. and then I requested for a king size bed and they cannot confirm yet. They said they only have 2 king beds per floor since they mostly cater to business people. So I asked if we can connect the double beds and hindi daw pwede since the table in the middle is fixed. I cannot survive on a double bed. I'll get a terrible back ache from trying to breastfeed Anton. And this is for 2 nights. I really hope they can come through with my request for a king bed. For my back's sake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment