Thursday, July 03, 2008

IT'S ALL GOOD

Yesterday was Pasig Day and this is the best thing about working in Pasig. You get a free holiday. Yipee! So I did some more shopping for our trip to Cebu. I purchased 2 more nursing shirts from Havin' a Baby (I only have 1) since for sure Anton will want to feed in public and I don't have a yaya for extra help.

In the car on the way home Anton wanted to feed. So I tried the nursing bib I just bought and Anton did not like the bib at all! I don't know if it's the black color or the thought of being under a blanket. Basta ayaw nya talaga. Humingi nalang sya ng crackers kay yaya. Now I think the nursing bib is more than a good buy. Ayaw na ni Anton mag-feed sa public hehe. Now if only I knew that before I bought the 2 nursing shirts. It would have saved me P1,270 :)

No comments: