Thursday, July 17, 2008

RANDOM Q's

Tagged by Toni here.

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

~ I was 22 yrs. old already on my second job as an associate in a securities firm.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

~ post on my blog (which I'm doing right now)
~ buy some diapers for Anton
~ go to the couturier with my mom and sister tonight
~ give sweldo to yaya
~ panay personal to hehe. for work I need to call SGX and discuss the bill I received, I also need to fill-up our S&P listing (gosh madami pa pala akong gagawin hahaha)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

~ chocolates!

4. Places where I lived:

~ QC, Ortigas, Makati

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

~ Buy property, investments, travel and give to charity.

6. People I want to know more about:

~ My blogging friends. Sorry was out of the loop for so long. I'm sure you answered this already.

Tagging Che-Che, Liz, Jammy, Vina and Haze.

No comments: