This is the term my generation used ages ago to define an ambitious and enormous task. And this is the suitable term to define what my son and I are about to start.
Over lunch we visited Anton's pediatrician Dra. Chen. I just made the appointment this morning because my son was out of natural remedies for his colds. So instead of just buying the medicines I decided to bring Anton along so that Dra. can check up on him too.
What seemed like a very simple, unnecessary trip to the pedia will turn out to be a lifestyle changing moment for me (Help me Lord!)
Dra. noticed that Anton was still very clingy and fussy so she asked if Anton was on the GFCF diet. I've already read on this here, here and here even before Anton started his OT and it says that not only autistic children can benefit from this diet but virtually everyone even myself. Dra. Chen suggested that we put Anton on this diet for 3 months. Just a trial. She also mentioned that I should not take whole milk since I am breastfeeding Anton. Now I want to be on this diet too so that I can set a good example for Anton (and hopefully decrease my bloatedness). But how can I say no to ice cream, bread and cheese which are my favorites? Major project. That's all I can say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ei there.. check out my new blog..
http://www.inthespiritofdance.com
thanks..
Post a Comment