Monday, July 07, 2008

RAFFLE WINNER

I went to Expo Mom last May 17 just to check on what's new and I was pleasantly surprised when a couple of days after the event my friend messaged me that she heard my name being called out as a winner of a raffle prize. I was really surprised because I never win anything in raffles. My friend told me to follow it up because even if the winners were not present during the draw the prize will be delivered.

Of course being the forgetful me this slipped my mind until my friend reminded me a month after the event. That's when I called Expo Mom and inquired about my prize. I think the girl just took note of my name and contact number and she told me they will call me back. They never did but last Wed I got a call from Expo Mom verifying my address. They will deliver something daw for my baby.

While we were in Cebu last Friday this was delivered.


Kahit na maliit sana naisip nila na boy ang anak ko. Well better late (and wrong item) than never diba. Already gave this to my officemate's daughter who's my inaanak. Thanks Alma for always following this up.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

hi maybs! you went at the expo pala! if we didn't go out of the country, i'd be there too! anyway, congrats for winning! =)

ano mga chika dun? hehe

Maybelle said...

hi kelly! yes i did. wasn't able to blog about that hehe

Eileen said...

Hi Maybelle! Yeah, I heard you name being called nga during the raffle at Mom Expo! :)

Jen said...

Sayang nga red. But at least they still sent you the prize. :)