It's Anton's 2nd birthday in 8 days and we still haven't decided what to do. It will just be a family affair and very simple but I still can't help but be OA. My one and only son will only turn 2 once diba?
Thank God the cake is out of the way. I ordered a Sponge Bob cake yesterday at Kitchen Kraft and I can't wait to see and eat it hahaha! It's just a small cake and I stuck with my budget of P1,000. It was hard not to go for the bigger cake but I've done it.
Now I'm thinking about the food and activities. Since we're on a very tight budget we can go to Ocean Park or Ark of Avilon then go for a simple and cheap lunch or go for a grand lunch and just go around Mall of Asia. Now the problem with Ocean Park or Avilon is the crowd. It's a Saturday and I'm not sure we can survive it.
Hmmm what would you do given my choices?
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment