Thursday, June 26, 2008

DIAPER CHOICES

Anton wears size XXL diapers so I have very few choices in the market. As far as I know there are only 3 brands available: Mamy Poko, Huggies and Drypers. Anton gets itchy when he wears Huggies, I don't like how Drypers absorbs so that leaves us with the most expensive of the lot, Mamy Poko. Anton wears XXL Mamy Poko at night, XL Mamy Poko Pull-ups when we go out and Tushy Wushy at home. I wish pull-ups were more affordable para I can say bye bye to regular diapers. They're so convenient, no need to have Anton lie down to change!

One time I saw a post about factory diapers in one of my yahoo groups so I decided to try them out. With the rising prices of everthing we need to save every way we can. Besides Anton just soils them naman. Why pay more diba?


Diapers in a row. From L-R: XXL diapers from Mom Massage, XXL diapers from Thea, XXL Mamy Poko and my favorite XL Pull-ups from Mamy Poko.

Mom Massage's diapers are cloth like, has velcro tapes but it was so short na I thought it was a medium or large. But if fit Anton sa waist and thighs so I guess XXL sya talaga. Price is P250 for pack of 30.

Thea's diapers are so long. It's even longer than Mamy Poko. It has basically the same material as Mom Massage's but the tapes are not velcro. Price is P100 for pack of 10, P280 for pack of 30.


Mom Massage's, Mamy Poko and Thea's

After trying both the diapers my favorite remains to be Mamy Poko as a night diaper. Both diapers are not thick enough for Anton who still wets a lot at night. But they will be fine in the day para makatipid sa pull-ups when we're out.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Maybelle, I recently discovered Giggles Diapers. They have XXL size (that's also my son's size) and the material is cloth like. :)

Maybelle said...

hi eileen! will try those xxl giggles. thanks for the bday greeting to anton :) belated happy bday :)

Kelly said...

kamusta quality, maybs? cheaper ba talaga compared with tho ones from the supermarkets?

Maybelle said...

hi kelly! yes theyre much cheaper kasi mamy poko 28 pcs is P489 while the factory ones are 250/280 for 30 pcs. theyre ok for day diapers but for night namula pwet ni anton.