Friday, June 27, 2008

3D CONCERT ON DISNEY

We were given 3D glasses last Saturday by our building admin. They said Sky Cable gave them for the tenants because June 21 was the premiere telecast of The Best of Both Worlds 3D Concert on Disney Channel. Now I'm not exactly a Hannah Montana fan but I just had to take a look at the show and wear the glasses. Because Neal and I were fortunate to watch U2 3D on Imax there was really no comparison. First we were just watching a 25" flat TV so baduy. Second the glasses were cheap. Third not all scenes are in 3D. And last but not least some scenes were supposed to be in 3D but didn't look it, mukha lang malabo. But in fairness there were very nice 3D scenes like in the U2 concert and I'm sure it's a great concert. I just wouldn't know how great though cos was only able to watch for 15 mins. Hindi na kasi ma-take ni Neal hehehe.

No comments: