Friday, June 20, 2008

OUT FOR DINNER


It's been ages since I've been out to dinner with friends and ang galing ng timing. I've just had my warts cauterized last Saturday and I'm supposed to be in hiding for 2 weeks. But I cannot pass dinner with my college friend who is based in Pittsburgh.

My friends set the dinner in Cibo at Greenbelt 5. It's my first time at G5 and I was really impressed. It was really posh, lots of expensive shops and beautiful ladies rooms.

Here are 2 of my very good college friends. There were 4 of us but one had to leave early and we forgot to take a pic before she left. It was nice to reminisce our college days and to make chismis. My friend overseas is still single and she was inis that the 3 of us were sharing photos of our babies while she was showing us photos of her new Audi. We told her that she has a good life naman, to enjoy her freedom now and we are sure she'll find Mr. Right soon.

The dinner was over by 9pm since us mommies had to go home to our babies already. But give me a few more years I'm sure I can afford more dinners and night outs. I hope.

No comments: