I already ordered his Sponge Bob cake last week.
Yesterday I was in Megamall and I bought the one and only Sponge Bob small size shirt left.
Earlier I was in Galleria and it was such a success. I bought him wooden toys from Toys R Us. I also discovered a new store located in the baby stuff alley of the mall. This is just 1 floor down Toys R Us. The shop is called My Little Professor and they sell a lot of toy insturments! They have bells exactly like the Little Gym's. They had a really nice wooden xylophone, triangles, drums, cymbals and other stuff. The TLG bells were P200+ each so I just settled with a pair of egg shakers with handles which was P115.
And I bought this on ebay.

Nice no? Dra. Cricket has this drum in her clinic and Anton loves playing with it.
I hope this is the end of it. I would love to buy more shoes for Anton but I'll just ask my mom to buy those in the US later this year. I hope this is the end of my birthday shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment