Thursday, June 05, 2008

OUR FIRST INVESTMENT

We went to BDO Makati earlier to sign the papers for our housing loan. This is our first loan and I want to call it our investment since we will be renting out the condo unit. I am so excited that at last we are 'almost' property owners. After paying the mortgage for 5 years, that is.

It was a good deal so I really wanted to grab the opportunity. After buying 3 used cars and countless car parts, rims and accessories for my hubby's enjoyment since we got together it's about time to buy something grown-up. Then after we pay for it maybe we'll buy another one, then another one. Hehe libre naman mangarap diba?

After the signing we ate lunch at my favorite New Bombay Resto. I am so busog I ate half a cup of rice and 2 naans with our chicken marsala and shrimp something. I forgot what it's called but it's a little sweet. I wish they'll open one here in the Ortigas area.

Now I'm back to work and will be going home hopefully by 5pm. It's turning out to be a pretty good day. Hope it's better tomorrow though. Cos it's Anton OT session. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

theworkingmom said...

Hi, Maybelle! Sarap nga sa New Bombay! There's also one in Wilson Street, in case you don't know :). We sometimes go there kasi it's much nearer.

Off topic: Call for articles for the 3rd edition of PPBC is up. Details here.

Hope you can join us!

Joey