Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary and as usual I have to think of a venue for our dinner tonight. Being the practical mom that I am now, I just want to have the dinner at Little Tokyo or Amici. But hubby wants to take me out on a romantic dinner. Hmmm kakatamad hahaha! Grabe I'm so unromantic na. Ang mahal kasi sa hotel buffets although pwede naman pero nagkukuripot ako. I'd rather have a massage for 4 consecutive days than have a P4-5k bill for a dinner. Or maybe I can check out Greenbelt 5 naman. Haven't been in those parts for years.
Do you guys have suggestions? Makati area please.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy anniversary!!!
here's something for u ->http://shopaholictiestheknot.blogspot.com/2008/05/for-special-woman.html
happy anniversary!
why don't you try Gulliver's at Aberdeen Court Makati? They have a great view and it is such a romantic place. they serve humongous steak so you can share just one order :)
here is their number 8982888
belated happy anniversary! =)
Post a Comment