Anton has been a really good nurser. Except for the time when he was about 9 months old. He would bite me everytime he's nursing. But that's understandable because he was teething then. I think this went on for a week. I will just express milk and let yaya feed him. During night nursing we had no problems. He nurses direct perfectly.
And now the biting is back. Started last Saturday and left me confused. Baka Anton is trying to wean already? But how come he nurses really well when he's sleeping? Or is he just nagtatampo cos I went home late the past few days so it was yaya who put him to sleep at night? I miss putting him to sleep. The past 3 nights I have to call yaya to put him to sleep. Because I won't let him nurse because of the biting. I really hope this is just another phase. Because I'm not ready to wean him yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment