Because of the bad traffic we ended up having dinner in Kikufuji in Little Tokyo, which is just walking distance from Neal's office. Of course we didn't walk but it saved us tons of time compared to going to Greenbelt. Neal's car is coding so just imagine the traffic we would have experienced going to the restaurant, then going back to Pasong Tamo to get his car.
Kikufuji is the farthest thing from being a romantic place but it serves good Japanese food which is our favorite cuisine as a couple (I like pizza and pasta, he doesn't. He likes Filipino, I wasn't in the mood that night for Filipino). We ordered kani salad, 2 types of maki, tempura and yakitori. They don't have dessert which is a must for me so I just settled for my fruit shake. I'll just have to make sure I buy a huge cake for myself on Mother's Day hahaha!
Dinner was served fast and with all the time we saved we had time for a massage. So we went to our fave spa in Lotus Spa in Sagittarius Building and pampered ourselves.
So that's how we celebrated our 3rd anniversary. For just over P2k we had a great dinner at may masahe pa. Not bad at all.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment