Being the sigurista mom that I am Anton has been to too many doctors. At barely 2 years he has been seen by 5 doctors. The general pedia, pulmo pedia, ophthal pedia, homeo pedia and the development pedia. Anton's latest doctor is also a pediatrician but there are no weight and height measurements, no stethoscopes and no temperature check. We just sing and play with her. She is Dr. Liz and we started attending her Kindermusik class in New Manila last April.
Look at the many things we can do in 1 class.
We start by saying hi to everyone.
Then we ride a bumpy red wagon.
We get to play with instruments.
Now its book time. Notice I have to push Anton to join his
classmates sit on the blanket.
Anton loves books. He forgot about being shy.
Then it's ball time. Here's a group activity with Mommy Thea and Iya.
It's rocking time. The lights go down and I get to cuddle with Anton.
Next we try different kinds of drums.
Anton here is playing the water drum.
Now its time to say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment