
This was a gift from my sister Den in Canada. She asked my other sis to buy flowers for me and my mom.
When I went back upstairs I was greeted naman by hubby (who was at last awake na). As usual he would ask what I like and as usual I will say just give me all your money hahaha!
We did nothing special today. Just went to the 9:30 am mass at Powerplant Mall. After the mass Yaya Jo had a dozen red roses for me! So sweet no? They bought it while we were hearing mass at the Rustans flower shop kiosk. Yaya kasi is already an orphan so I guess ako at ang mom ko talaga ang mother figures nya (kahit na I'm just months older than her).
After mass we usually go to Power Station, Anton's fave place in the mall. This week hubby saw this LCD screen. I think its parang Dance Revolution. I'm not sure though. We didn't try it cos 1 swipe is P100 and the game is 1 hour. Anton was transfixed! As in he was just staring at the screen forever.


Serious diba? Ayaw pa nga umalis e. Kahit hinihila na sya ni Daddy babalik pa din sya sa screen.
After Power Station we had lunch at Tokyo Tokyo. While Anton was exploring the floor I went over the goodies at the Baker's Fair. It was the same old suppliers and I opted to buy Ms. Polly's Chocolate cake. This is the same cake that's available in Shell Select. It's light, moist and cheap. Only P375 for the 8x8 cake.

Only took the photo this morning. Kaya bawas na hihihi.
After lunch we headed home already. Anton did not want to go home yet. He wanted to ride pa the swing in our condo's playground. E super init kaya. It took me almost 2 hours to calm Anton down. He needed to sleep kasi if not baka matulog sya ng 4 pm at magising ng madaling araw.
When he finally slept it was more than 2 hours! Pagod na pagod talaga. When he woke up he was in a very good mood. When we were drawing using his crayons he was following what I taught him. I would draw a train with 8 wheels then will color in only 6 wheels then he will finish coloring the 2 wheels. It was not perfect but he got the idea! I was so happy! I asked him to give me a 5 and he not only gave me 5 but 15 pa! This is such a wonderful mommy day for me. I'm looking forward to next year. What will Anton give me then? I'm hoping for a card next time :)
1 comment:
Nice and colourful bunch you had :)
Post a Comment