Monday, May 05, 2008

MUSIC MAN

I was finishing my lunch at Powerplant Mall when Neal called me and asked me to go to the middle portion of the floor.

Now look what my little boy was up to.




PRICELESS! That's all I can say. Isn't it by chance that he had a straw with him? And I was surprised that he was not shy at all. Talagang all out sya makipag-jamming with the band.

Sayang I didn't have my camera with me (photos courtesy of my phone lang). And sayang hindi ko din na-video. Anyway we will be back next week.

2 comments:

theworkingmom said...

Baka musically inclined anak mo! :) Kakatuwa.

Would like to invite you to join the Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival, which we just set up today!

Please click here for details: Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival

Hope you'll join us!

Joey
http://www.joeymd.com
http://the-working-mom.blogspot.com

Maybelle said...

yes he is doc joey! he hums all the time. mas masipag pa sya mag-hum than to talk

thanks for the link. will check it out