Monday, March 03, 2008

6 QUIRKY THINGS ABOUT ME

Thanks to Issa for this tag.

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.

1. I have my eyebrows threaded at least once a month.
2. I used to jog to relieve stress. Unfortunately I don't have time for it now.
3. I can never take a cold shower. A water heater is a must!
4. I apply hair conditioner first before I shampoo. So that I can blowdry my hair faster.
5. I am so bad with directions. I can't even read a map.
6. I would rather quit eating rice than quit eating chocolates.

Now I'm tagging Jeanny, Mai, Myles, Sheila, Sweetpea and Yvelle.

3 comments:

yvelle said...

hi! maybelle, tnx for this tag! i'll do this later. have a great week! :)

Kelly said...

you have this na pala :)

i also have my eyebrows threaded once a month. and it's a MUST! i'm sure you'd agree!

Maybelle said...

hi kelly! its better if its every 2 weeks :)