Friday, March 07, 2008

THE RULE OF FOURS

Tagged by Kelly. Sorry sis mega delayed ang answer ko.

4 jobs i have had :

marketing assistant at a bank
operations associate at a securities company
administrator at a foreign chamber of commerce
executive assistant at a power company

4 movies i watched over and over :

Pride and Prejudice
Much Ado About Nothing
National Treasure
Shining Through

4 places i have lived :

All Manila but here's the cities
QC - where I grew up
Manila - while I dormed through college
Ortigas - where Neal and I rented for 2 months after the wedding
Makati - where I rented while I was still single and where we currently live

4 shows i watch :

American Idol
CSI
Monk
E news

4 places i have been :

HK only. Haven't travelled much.

4 people who email me :

hubby
sister
aunt
best friend

4 favorite things to eat :

Chocolates
Garlic and Cheese pizza from Shakeys
Insalata Pacifica from Cibo
Lanzones

4 places i would rather be :

Anywhere really, as long as I’m with my family (same with Kelly)

4 things i look forward to this year :

More family getaways
Anton learning to talk clearly
Buying our first investment
Bonuses!

4 people to tag :

Pat
Eileen
Vien
Andrea

2 comments:

Pat said...

thanks, thanks for this!

btw, got something for u rin -> http://shopaholictiestheknot.blogspot.com/2008/03/friendship-chain.html

Maybelle said...

thanks pat!