My sister and her foreigner fiance are starting to plan their church wedding which hopefully will be in December 2009. Since my sister will join her fiance in the US before the year ends, she needs a full time wedding coordinator. So of course I volunteered myself to be her coordinator. I was not a w@wie for nothing :) I will still ask her to hire a day coordinator but for all the preparations, I will do it myself. Like how I did at my own wedding.
Like me, my sister will start her preps at the biggest wedding fair in the country. We are going to the Wedding Expo at PICC this Saturday and I'm sure she will be blown away with all the suppliers. This is the only wedding fair worth going to don't you think?
The other day before I did my groceries, I couldn't resist dropping by the Rockwell Club. I believe this is the perfect venue if you want an intimate wedding. Here are some photos I took of the 2 possible venues at Rockwell.
PALM GROVE
Nice straight space. Everyone will have a view of the couple.
This will be great for a lunch reception for 100 guests. Simple and elegant. I can just imagine this place with lots of flowers.
LE SOUFFLE AT FERNANDO'S

The view from the top.

This will be better for a dinner reception, and you can't go wrong with their food and service.
Both are so nice no? But now my sister is looking at Tagaytay venues. And she doesn't like to have a wedding program but would like a big band for dancing. Oh no. I think I have a brizezilla in the making here.
2 comments:
hi, my cousin had his wedding at the rockwell club. they wanted an intimate reception and they did just that. sarap nga rin ang food.
hi pat. rockwell is really the perfect place for a small wedding. ang ganda pa ng bababaan ng bride, very private :)
Post a Comment