Monday, March 03, 2008

BAD HAIR

This is inspired from Issa's post.

I'm also having a bad hair day everyday ever since my cut 2 weeks ago. I went to the same salon like I posted here but my stylist already resigned. The guy who is responsible for my bad hair day did a lousy job with my layers. As in hindi pantay ang right side :( I haven't been unhappy with a cut for sooo long. Definitely not worth the P750 I paid.

Please let me know if you happen to know what salon Kei Rivera is connected with now. Or help me find a new stylist in the Ortigas area. I need another cut right now.

3 comments:

Admin said...

i also had the same predicament with hairstylist, i went to a salon to have a hair relax and i didnt know that my 800 was just a hair spa. grrr!!!

Jeanne said...

A simple tag for you


Friendship Chain

Maybelle said...

hi maia! i also need to have a hair relax but when i found out it costs 5k no thanks nalang :)