Wednesday, March 19, 2008

VANTAGE POINT

I really enjoyed this movie. I admit I only saw this film because of Neal. I really wanted to see Atonement but since hubby had a bad day, I didn't want to torture him more by watching a love story.

The storyline is brilliant wherein the same scene is repeated over and over again but seen through the eyes of the different characters. In fact a lot of the viewers (including us) would laugh everytime the clock rewinds and the same scene is repeated. It was very entertaining indeed. Not as good as National Treasure but worth the ticket we paid for (which by the way increased again).

I also have to give credit to the actors Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox, William Hurt and Sigourney Weaver. Ms. Weaver was only on for a very short time but for me she was the best actor on this film.

No comments: