But yaya had some bad news. For the second time around, while Anton was playing, he slipped and fell down on his face, biting his lip in the process.
The first time it was not really noticeable. Just a red line on his bottom lip.
But last week it was huge and it bled daw. And Anton was crying. Na-guilty tuloy ako cos I wasn't with him then.
The next day Anton's bottom lip looked like this.

This is the same photo I sent via MMS to his pedia. She asked me to put some bactidol oral solution then rowagel oral gel 3x a day.
It looks really painful no? But Anton didn't seem to notice it. Nothing could stop him from eating and drinking milk hehe.
His lip really healed fast after I applied the meds. All it took was 4 applications and it's dry already.
Here's Anton last Sunday at the mall. Looking much better.
1 comment:
hay naku, we really can't prevent those types of bruises noh, especially with the type of boys we have. hehe.
Post a Comment