Thursday, January 31, 2008
AS EXOTIC AS YOU CAN GET
I've heard of lizard tails, monkey brains and fried roaches, but I just encountered the most exotic food of them all. Well in fact it's not something you eat. It's the most expensive coffee in the world and it's called Alamid coffee. This coffee comes from the droppings of wild cats. Apparently these wild cats know how to choose the best berries so their droppings contain only the best beans (which are undigested), and the enzymes from the cat's stomach also add to the flavor of the coffee. I know, it really boggles my mind how people discover these things. Read some more about Alamid coffee here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha! Ang galing di ba. Pero pag naiisip ko na pupu sha ng pusa parang nakaka turn off.
N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net
i swear di ko ata sya kayang amuyin :p
Post a Comment