Friday, January 04, 2008

ROWENA'S TARTS

I first tasted their buco tarts at a party in Tagaytay. I never forgot the super duper yummy crust and I am so happy that my parents-in-law who go to Nasugbu at least twice a month bring home these tarts frequently. Last Christmas though was my first time to visit their store. Their store is easy to find, though I don't know the address, it's just on the left side of the road when you're heading south (we took the Santa Rosa exit). I love their store, they carry all sorts of pasalubongs from the choco flakes in Baguio, caramel tarts from Bacolod and even sampaloc from Thailand. I'll definitely consider buying my Christmas giveaways here next year. But of course, the bestseller of this shop are their tarts.

buco, blueberry cheesecake and apple tarts on parade

Buco tarts are still my favorite, but I have yet to try their ube tart. Tarts are P140 for a box of 9 and the blueberry cheesecake tarts are P160 for a box of 6.

No comments: