And here was our feast. This photo was taken by Yaya Jo. Neal and I were busy taking care of our bawling baby because of his bad cold. Everything was ordered except from the fruit salad my mom made. We ordered the boneless chicken barbecue, American Ribs, Baked Salmon and Garlic Sotanghon from Conti's Serendra. Conti's was pretty much a mess when I ordered last Dec. 30 but they made bawi on the 31st when I picked up the food. From the lady who was outside the restaurant who had an excel file of all orders to the very organized and almost empty waiting area, service was fab. It only took less than 5 mins. to get my order at may naghatid pa sa amin sa parking.
It was a very tiring New Year's, not because of preparation but because of babysitting. Imagine making hele a 13-kg. toddler. Nakakaawa din because he couldn't nurse well. He will suck twice then unlatch, then latch again. Good thing he was well the next day, as if hindi puyat. He still had colds but can nurse well na. Buti nalang because I spent Jan. 1 in the office from 10 am to 6 pm :(
No comments:
Post a Comment